University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission for 2019/2010 session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably certified candidates for admission into numerous Postgraduate diploma programmes of the University of Ilorin, (UNILORIN) for 2019/2020 Tutorial Session.
- Solely Programs obtainable for the session are marketed and as such Candidates are suggested to pick programs obtainable on this commercial.
- Candidates are suggested to PRINT out the commercial and STUDY totally earlier than COMMENCING the applying process.
Out there Programs
Examine the PDF doc beneath to see all of the obtainable programs.
All Certificates shall be obtainable on the level of buying the applying kind. The Nationwide Youth Service Corp Discharge Certificates OR Exemption Certificates ought to be introduced on or earlier than September 30th, 2019
Candidates are anticipated to submit their utility kinds on-line along with the scanned copies of their
All supporting paperwork in (i) above and the onerous copy of the applying kind ought to be forwarded to the Secretary, Postgraduate College, College of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria between Friday, 10th Could, 2019 and Friday 28th, June, 2019, whereas the submission of Transcripts of Tutorial Data ought to be to the Head of Division the place the admission is being The Postgraduate College won’t be held chargeable for any misdirected transcript, please.
All candidates will need to have 5 O/L Credit score passes, together with English Language and Arithmetic.
Candidates for the Grasp diploma programmes who’re graduates of the College of Ilorin and different acknowledged universities will need to have a minimal of Second Class Honours Diploma (Decrease Division) and should be making use of for programmes by which they’ve their first Nonetheless, candidates with Second Class Honours Diploma (Decrease Division) and people with larger lessons of levels searching for admissions into programmes exterior these by which they’ve their first levels could also be admitted, supplied they fulfill Senate in a qualifying examination to be performed. The least class of Diploma for all educational programme candidates is Second Class Honours Diploma (Decrease Division), whatever the establishment the place the Bachelor’s diploma is obtained. ALL candidates shall apply early for his or her official Bachelor’s diploma transcript to be despatched to the Head of Division the place the admission is being sought, earlier than the expiration of the acknowledged deadline in B(ii) above.
Candidates for the Ph.D. diploma programme shall have obtained a related Grasp diploma of this or different acknowledged College, with a median weighted rating of a minimum of 60%. Quick-listed candidates could be required to fulfill the Postgraduate College within the qualifying interviews and assessments by the related Division. Candidates are, due to this fact, suggested to work together with the division to which they’ve utilized to establish the date of the interview for the Ph.D. diploma programme. Whatever the Establishment the place the Grasp diploma was obtained, all candidates should apply early for the official copy of their educational transcripts to be despatched to the Head of Division the place the admission is being searched for the aim of this admission and earlier than the expiration of the acknowledged
All Increased Diploma candidates that attended overseas Universities, the place English language just isn’t the medium of instruction, ought to undergo the Postgraduate College, proof of their English Language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores obtained throughout the validity interval of such
Candidates for the Postgraduate Diplomas and Grasp diploma Programmes can be subjected to a written evaluation (qualifying examination), regardless of the category of diploma obtained, besides candidates from the College of Ilorin with a First Class and Second Class, Higher Division (Honours).
Worldwide candidates (Candidates who’re domiciled exterior Nigeria, and non- Nigerians, making use of from exterior the nation) shall be exempted from the qualifying examination. Nonetheless, Worldwide candidates making use of from exterior the nation for the Physician of Philosophy programmes shall be requested to submit a proposal of no more than 5 pages, giving particulars of what analysis they intend to hold out. This ought to be despatched electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th June, 2019.
Candidates making use of for any of the Full-time programme of the College are anticipated to current a letter of launch from their employers on the level of
A. Programme Specifics
- Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Pc Science shall fulfill one of many following:
- a minimal of first diploma in any of the next disciplines from a recognised College: Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences or the
- HND in Pc Science or Engineering from acknowledged Polytechnics with a minimal of Decrease Credit score; and
- HND in some other self-discipline totally different from these in (ii) however ideally from Sciences or Social Sciences with a minimal of Decrease Credit score from a acknowledged Polytechnic or equal Establishment, with a minimum of one yr cognate expertise.
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics shall fulfill one of many following:
- A minimal of an honour’s diploma from a acknowledged College in any of Science and Social Science disciplines;
- HND in Statistics from a acknowledged Polytechnic with a minimal of Decrease Credit score.
The M.A. Peace and Safety Research is OPEN ONLY to contributors of the Government Intelligence Administration Course (EIMC) of the Institute of Safety Research,
The M.A. Peace and Strategic Research is OPEN ONLY to participant within the Government Administration Course (EMC) of the Nigerian Military College of Training (NASE), Ilorin or some other equal programme accredited by NASE.
The M.Sc. Built-in Water Assets Administration (IWRM) is OPEN ONLY to contributors of the Pure Water Institute.
A. Utility Charges
Utility charge for all programmes is N25, 000.00 just for Candidates inside Nigeria OR $200.00 just for Worldwide Candidates.
B. Dates and Venue For Qualifying Entrance Examination
A 3-hour qualifying examination for all candidates acknowledged in D above for these searching for admissions into Grasp and Postgraduate Diploma programmes, will maintain on Saturday, sixth July, 2019, at 8.30 a.m. immediate on the following venues:
- FACULTY OF ARTS NEW LECTURE THEATRE:- For candidate searching for admission into College of Arts
- FACULTY OF ARTS LECTURE HALL AND FACULTIES OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES LECTURE THEATRES:- For candidates searching for admissions into Colleges of Administration Sciences and Social Sciences
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION NEW LECTURE THEATRE – For candidates searching for admissions into College of Training
- LECTURE THEATRE I & II NEW SCIENCE LECTURE THEATRE & ENGINEERING LECTURE THEATRE:- For candidates searching for admissions into the Colleges of Primary Medical Sciences, Scientific Sciences, Engineering & Expertise, Bodily and Life Sciences
- FACULTY OF LAW LECTURE ROOMS AND THEATRE:- For candidates searching for admission into the College
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES LECTURE THEATRE:- For candidates searching for admission into the College
July 6, 2019 is for Qualifying Examination as there can be no formal letters of invitation to candidates for the Qualifying Examination. This commercial will function the invitation.
Methodology Of Utility
Utility Varieties are to be accomplished on-line by visiting https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/pg_app.php.
Utility Varieties are to be accomplished on-line and will shut on Saturday, 29th June, 2019. Notice that the most recent date for receipt of supporting paperwork is Wednesday, 31st July 2019. Profitable candidates could be notified by e-mail.